Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,484   Online: 936

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

DURST LABOMETER color analyzer/darkroom timer

I've had this meter/timer for quite some time now. I've used it as a darkroom timer, but never as an analyzer. I just never got around to calibrating it. It's supposed to be one of the finest color analyzers ever made. It comes with the power supply, the manual, the test negative, and the test print for matching during calibration. The print does seem to have yellowed with age and I suspect you can make a better color corrected print on your own from the test negative. It also comes with the under-the-lens diffuser for taking readings, a small extension cable for the safelight outlet, and the original power cable that goes to a European style electrical outlet (I think). I don't have the North American power cord for it, although it takes a typical computer power cable. I also have the original box.

It's very clean, and has one minor issue. The start button sometimes sticks particularly when pressed on the upper left portion. It actually doesn't affect operation as it sticks for a second or so and does not interfere with the timer operation. Apart from that, I've tested that the probe does respond to changes in filtration on my color head, as well as to light intensity changes. It works on both 110 and 220 volts, but is presently set up with a 110 volt plug on the back. This could be easily modified, I know as I changed it myself. As I've never actually used this as an analyzer I can't vouch for it's accuracy and am selling as is. I'm asking $150 + shipping + PayPal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Durst-1.jpg   Durst-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Pasto; 01-05-2013 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    bump....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK, $125?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    $100?? If this won't interest anyone I'll keep it as an backup timer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin