Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,036   Online: 784

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS Hasselblad 2000 FC/M and 4 lens system

I have a Hasselblad 2000FC/M system for sale.
    $2800

My System:
    2000FC/M chrome body with waist level finder.
    PME prism finder
    2x A12 magazines, chrome
    1x A24 magazine, chrome
    80mm 2.8 CF, UV filter, shade
    50mm 2.8 F, UV filter, shade
    150mm 2.8 F, UV filter, shade
    250mm 4.0 F, UV filter
    Polaroid back.
    Hasselblad tripod quick release coupler.

My camera and lenses are all in very good shape with only small signs of use. I have always kept Hasselblad filters on the lenses.
    Everything is stored in a humidity controlled environment.

Notes on my system:
    The 2000FC/M shutter curtain is undamaged. See photo.
    There is some paint loss on the bottom of the camera’s quick tripod mounting plate. I can supply a photo.
    There is no fungus on the glass or filters.
    The lens diaphragm blades work properly.
    All the lenses have smooth focus.
    The 80mm CF and 250mm F4 F lenses have the clear plastic bubbles.
    I have the Hasselblad leather case for the 50mm F lens.
    I have used the two A12 backs recently and they are both light tight. I have not used the A24 220 back in a few years, so I don’t know if the light traps are still ok.
    There is some surface wear to the finish on the A24 back insert key. It is cosmetic only. I think the finish on this part may not have been up to scratch from the factory and deteriorated with use. I can supply a photo.

At this time I am looking to sell everything together.

Terms: cash, USPS Money Order, bank check.
    All funds need to clear my bank before shipping. This includes money orders or bank checks. Payment via PayPal is possible, but you need to cover the fees.
    I will split FedEx Ground packing and shipping costs with you for a US sale.
    Sales to the US preferred. If you are in Europe or Canada and are very interested, let me know, I will see if we can work things out.

If you have questions, want some more photos, etc., please respond via a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front 80 shade.jpg   shutter.jpg   50mm f tilt.jpg   250 F4.jpg   Body 150 f.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad 2000 FC/M more photos

A few more photos of the 2000 FC/M Hasselblad system.
    Thanks, Fotor129
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mm F top filters.jpg   250 F front glass.jpg   WLF and 80.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

Price $2500 plus Acute-Matte focusing screen

Bump and price change:
    Price lowered to $2500 and I will include an Acute-Matte focusing screen. This screen has the grid and split image. I also have the box for the focusing screen.
    References are available.

Fotor129

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PMs answered, e-mail sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin