Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,580   Posts: 1,622,023   Online: 1043

Shooter
    Multi Format

Enlargers for sale

I have collected way too many enlargers and it time to pass them on to some one else.
    #1: Omega C-700 B&W enlarger complete as it came from the factory, even has the original shipping box. I bought this new about 1988 for a project where I needed to print small prints (4x5's to 8x10's) on location away from my permanent darkroom. After the project completed I just boxed it up and haven't used it since. This is the 2 format setup, 35mm and 6x6, both lenses (El-Omegar) and negative carriers are included. As you can see from the photo it is a little dusty and will need a complete cleaning. The box is intact and suitable for shipping, shipping cost will be based on a weight of 23 pounds. $75.00
    #2: Is a Vivitar E-34 B&W enlarger set up for 35mm. I used this in my darkroom, set up for making contact prints of my negatives. Overall condition is good, the only defect is the negative carrier has some rust that will need to be sanded so it doesn't scratch the negatives. Included is a Vivitar 50mm lens.$25.00 plus shipping cost.
    #3: Omega B-66 B&W enlarger with 35mm negative carrier, 2 lens boards BUT no lens. Overall condition is very good/exc. I used this one in my darkroom for 35mm work and retired it when I got my Leitz V35. $35.00 plus shipping.
    #4: Philips PCS 130 B&W enlarger setup for 35mm. The enlarger say "Colour" on it but it is configured as a B&W. This is a European model which has a 220v plug but has a plug adapter for 110 volts and the enlarger bulb is a standard 211. The negative carrier has the inserts for 35mm, remove the inserts and you have a carrier for formats up to 6x7, you just use the 4 masking blades for your particular negative size. For formats larger than 35mm you will need a longer FL lens. This enlarger comes with a Beseler Color-Pro 50mm f/2.8 enlarger lens in good condition, it has internal dust This puppy is going to heavy to ship, the column is 37" tall and the base board is rather thick. I used it in my darkroom till I got my 23C. $65.00 plus shipping.

A word about shipping: All enlargers will be properly packaged for safe delivery, this "proper packing" can add to the shipping cost. Please email your address so I can calculate exact postage cost by whichever carrier you would like me to use, UPS, FedEx, Post Office. After checking at each carriers site the cheapest is with the Post Office Parcel Post which will vary from $20.00 to $40.00 depending on the specific enlarger. Local pickup is an option if you are going to be in the Middle Tennessee area (Clarksville/Nashville). I can also hold any enlarger for you if you have plans to visit Mid-Tenn in the next 6 months or so, just pay for it now. I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Email with questions. The photo of the lens and neg carrier go to the Philips PCS 130.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c700 open.jpg   philips lens.jpg   vivitar e34.jpg   b66.jpg   philips1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #1, the Omega C-700 is sold and will be shipped in the morning.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #2 has been sold elsewhere and #3 is sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #3 is sold. That leaves the Philips which is a fine enlarger but heavy.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin