Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,830   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Hasselblad Distagon CF 50mm f/4.0

Hi All: I've sold my Hasselblad body. Now, I am selling my 50mm Distagon. As the pictures show, there is some fading of the printed numbers and letters on the barrel. I would rate this as a very clean "user" copy. The glass is pretty good - no scratches or cleaning marks but the usual dust. It comes with the rear cap and a Hasselblad Bay 60 UV lens to protect the front element.

This is not for collectors, but for anyone wanting to use the 50mm, this lens will work fine (shutter speeds spot on; aperture blades clean and crisp).

Asking $425 shipped to CONUS.

PS: pardon the pics, the only digital camera I have is an iPhone with a very harsh flash :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0242.jpg   IMG_0243.jpg   IMG_0244.jpg   IMG_0245.jpg   IMG_0246.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aw man! Both things on my list on the boards! Just the wrong timing for me, wish I could buy this right now.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    Aw man! Both things on my list on the boards! Just the wrong timing for me, wish I could buy this right now.
    For APUG'ers I will let this go for $400 even. It's a clean user, so I am comfortable at that price. Get your (relatively) inexpensive chance to use this nice wide-angle Hassy lens :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really love my 50 CF, it is a dream to use and the images are wonderful. Sold my 40mm T* for this lens.
    The price on this one is right. So pony up and buy it.

"Free Bump" Just love the lens do not know the user.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available. I'm a little flexible on price: make a reasonable offer!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If this is available in a few months when Ive got more of a budget you may be getting a call from me
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin