Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,911   Online: 824

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - Super Speed Graphic lens, board, cam for parts.

I have for sale a 135mm Optar lens mounted in a Graflex 1000 shutter for the Super Speed Graphic. The shutter DOES NOT cock, nor does it change speeds. The aperture moves easily. The glass is clear without fungus. It is mounted on an original Super Speed Graphic lens board, and on the back is what I believe to be the correct cam. The number on the back of the lens board is the correct cam number for the lens.

Because the shutter does not work, I am selling this for parts only. $40.00 US via Paypal plus shipping. PM with your delivery address and I'll reply with shipping charges.

Selling because I have no job and no prospects, so it's time to clear out stuff.
    juanClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20130102-Simmons-4.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	470.3 KB 
ID:	62339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130102-Simmons-3.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	524.2 KB 
ID:	62340

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump - I'm open to offers before it goes to ebay.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gee whiz.. the cam and board alone are worth more than $40. You might want to auction the lens, board and cam separately.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin