Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,703   Online: 757

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad HC-1, focus screen, brochures, knob and keys (assortment for cheap!)

I had a friend bring me over some Hasselblad goodies he found in his attic. It seems that I am where the old things that refuse to die end up ... which is good for me! Unfortunately, I sold my Hasselblad setup and no longer need any of this. A few things I know what they are, but some, honestly, I don't.

First up is a HC-1 viewfinder. Very clean. Comes with protective cap.

Next a few brochures ...

Then, a winder knob or flash something or other? dunno - it's in the picture below.

Then, a focus screen, but not like one I've had before. It isn't in the metal frame, just in a clear bag. I broke the seal (it was sealed with the original Hasselblad sticker) to make sure it was in fact in there and not broken. It's not.

Last, there are some keys. Yeah, keys. Don't know what they are for - don't look like they are the "fix the jammed Hasselblad" kind. But they are on a really cute leather Hasselblad key chain. Maybe they are just random keys for a lockbox on a really cute key chain. Dunno.

Anyway, you can have all this treasure for the low price of $65!!!! You pay shipping. CONUS sales only please.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0901.jpg   IMG_0902.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone? $60?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $60 shipped? Anyone need a new prism for the Hasselblad?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take the finder Katie, thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin