Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,124   Online: 858

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: two inexpensive 210mm lens cell, no shutters

I have two 210mm lens cells for sale, just add a shutter.

1. 210mm f 6.8 MC Rodenstock Geronar $45 plus shipping

2. 210mm f 6.3 Osaka Commercial $25 plus shipping

Both lenses in near perfect shape with no scratches or fungus, ready to mount in a Number 1 size shutter.

Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer

Credit card use is at my sole discretion, approval of credit card use is at my sole discretion, if approved shipping address and billing address must match, shipping cost will be a bit higher for credit card transactions because of the more stringent documentation (Signature proof of delivery, return receipt requested) Shipping fully insured and signed for.

Please respect the fact that I do not use PayPaI and no longer have a PayPal account.

We could use Google Checkout but only for U.S.A and Canada residents, Not really able to process foreign credit card transactions, would need ID and banking documents sent to me proving residence, Identity, bank account, signatures, I don't really think you would want to do all that so Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer may be more preferable, Don't worry we can work something out.

Need this item(s) really fast or soon, I will work with you.

Please, serious inquiries and posts, Let's stay on topic without some petty comments or accusations, this is a forum that is supposed to be useful and enjoyable.

Once someone has agreed to purchase I require the buyer to email me a tracking number for payments arriving by mail, send mailed payments by Priority Mail with a tracking number otherwise I have to consider the item as unsold and will sell it to someone else, I have unfortunately had people say they are sending payment and nothing happens, they won't answer emails, these are very irresponsible people, these are Jack-Off people, lots of people claim they were in the hospital about a week later if they respond at all, Come on, Yeah Right! I don't fall for that one, extremely popular lame excuse though for failing to respond to emails or failing to send payment

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1050161.jpg   P1050163.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i wish i had a free shutter or a barrel to put these lenses on, they render a very nice image.

good luck with your sale !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still for sale

Sometimes a replacement shutter can be found on ebay or other sites for cheap, I purchased these two lenses with number 1 size shutters so that I can fit 135mm f3.8 Press-Xenars and 135mm f3.5 Xenotars in to the shutters that were once barrel lenses.

This is a method of obtaining shutters that I use, sometimes a scratched up lens is sold for very little with a great shutter on it then I sell off the glass on websites, of course I make sure that the potential buyer is made well aware of the lenses condition of Good, Bad or Ugly when I sell off the lens cells

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    do these fit in a press ( copal / tominon / polaroid ) shutter ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They'll fit any standard #1 shutter, or Schneider #1 enlarger lens barrel.

If the seller will accept a Visa (Credit) payment I'll buy both.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    he doesn't seem keen to sell . . . . . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Ian,

PM me, I use Google Wallet for Credit cards, I just need your email address and then can send you an invoice, Google Wallet is real easy to use, You are a well known member here so I won't need to do any verifications

UK shipping? about $20

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Purchasepending

Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin