Ruvinal 6x6 Folding Camera w/Case
$65 or best reasonable offer

This is a well-used but not abused Japanese folder. I haven't been able to find an actual date of manufacture. The Camerapedia site states that it was probably around 1945, while an old copy of McKeowns has the Model II and III dating to about 1951.

Anyway, it's old but still works.

Viewfinder, no rangefinder. Body in good shape. Latch closes it up but sometimes pops back open. Wester shutter housing a C. Wester f/3.5 7.5cm Anastigmat lens -- coated! Glass is pretty clean, focus is smooth.

Speeds are B, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200. The 1 sec. sounds a bit fast to me, but the other speeds sound good, working at all speeds.

There are two windows on the back, for 12 and 16 exposures, but no mask for the smaller format, so it's 6x6 only unless you can make a mask.

Case is in surprisingly good shape with no tears or broken stitching that I can see.

I ran a test roll through it a few years ago, then put it away. The film looked good, but not the sharpest -- but not the worst I've seen, either. So it's a decent compact snapper.

Figure 3 lbs shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. Priority Mail, First Class Mail, or UPS (in order of my preference).

I ship as soon as PayPal funds finish transferring to my bank account, which takes a few days.

Pictures: