Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,653   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Multi Format

Polaroid Land Camera Super Shooter Plus

Here is a very nice Polaroid Land Camera for sale. This one operates on two AA batteries, and uses GE flashcubes.
    It likes Fuji FP100c and 3000B land film. I think I am the only person to ever load film into this camera. It is like new, the rollers are clean, as is all the glass. There had been a small bit of batt leakage in the battery compartment which cleaned up nicely. Someone had left batteries in it at one time. Camera has the built in timer on the side for ease of timing the waiting period. Comes w/ a flashcube, and handy carrying case.
    For those not familiar with the Super Shooter Plus it is a very simple camera to operate with great results. Also comes with manual and cold clip.
    I'm asking $30 and $9 shipping, Paypal,check or MO is fine.
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-9-13 001.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It will never need bellows repair. How about $20.
    Last edited by 2bits; 01-11-2013 at 05:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    dibs
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera is sold, thanks KS
    2bits

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin