Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,946   Online: 785

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Graflex 6X9 Century Graphic w/ 2 backs and Graftar lens

Hey all,
    here's a chance to get a nice little view camera kit. Everything works well, but I'm simply not using it enough to justify using it. And having decided to stick with LF(4x5,5x8 and 8x10) for my primary photography, this needs a new home.

"Kit" contains:

1. Century Graphic body(top viewfinder and side rangefinder have been removed, and body patched). Comes w/ red Domke wrap.
    2. Graflex "Graftar" lens. Not the "pick of the litter", but actually surprisingly sharp. And this little lens has LOTS of aperture blades, so a nice out-of-focus rendering to it IMO). Comes w/ lens synch cable<not pictured>(bi-post to household
    3. (1) 6x7 Graflex lever-wind back(RH10) *120 film only* w/ pouch
    4. (1) 6X9 Graflex "23" knob-winde back *120 only* w/ pouch ***seems to have a slight light-leak on the back*** I have found that covering the back/camera and keeping it out of direct sunlight helps to mitigate any leaking issues. Please see selected frame(drum scan, it has arrows on it pointing to issues) to see what I'm referring to)

Lens seems to be somewhat accurate, slower speeds are a bit off to my ear, but middle/upper speeds are correct according to my film. I've included a few small-rez drum scans of some recent frames taken on Provia(slide film). They're in the gallery, along with some higher-res crops out of the middle areas of the same frames.

more pictures(and scans) here:
    http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/y...ury%20Graphic/

Price for the kit is $275 shipped in the USA, int'l add $30 for extra shipping via USPS Priority Mail Int'l.
    Paypal or USPS Money Order please

thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    open to offers too

Also, if you happen to have a Sekonic L-558R (must be the "R" version, with case and PW module) meter, I'd be open to a straight trade.

here's a scan of a recent shot(early December 2012), 2nd shot is a higher-dpi "crop" of the same frame, from the center:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin