Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,405   Online: 1104

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

FS: Horizon 202 - 35mm swing lens pano

Needing to sell cameras that are just sitting around. For sale is my Horizon 202, a 35mm swing lens panoramic camera. Comes with 3 filters, ND, light green and orange (previous owner removed the UV lens and replaced it with an orange), case, strap, user manual. It has a 28mm f2.8 lens, dual range shutter (1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/60, 1/125/ 1/250), f2.8-16. The camera is in perfect shape, worked fine the last time I used it (and do pull it out now and then and exercise the shutter).

Asking $175 plus shipping. PayPal accepted.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0083-1.JPG   DSC_0084.JPG   DSC_0085-1.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What size negative is this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The title states 35mm
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I mean the actual negative size! Like what size negative holder would this fit in?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The WideLux has a 24mm x 59mm negative while the Horizon 202 has a 24mm x 58mm negative. I use a glass 4"x5" negative holder rather than have a 35mm negative holder machined for the longer negative.

And no, I will not jump in and buy it before you can. I took me long enough to get past the Hasselblad back episode with you!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Images
    The frame size is 24x58mm, basically 1.5x a standard 35mm frame. You get about 15 frames on a 24 exp. roll, 22 frames on a 36 exp. roll. You will probably need to custom make a negative holder, or mask off something like a 645 holder.

Or a glass 4x5 holder like Sirius uses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You have a good memory!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    The WideLux has a 24mm x 59mm negative while the Horizon 202 has a 24mm x 58mm negative. I use a glass 4"x5" negative holder rather than have a 35mm negative holder machined for the longer negative.

And no, I will not jump in and buy it before you can. I took me long enough to get past the Hasselblad back episode with you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use a standard 6x6 glassless carrier for these negs. It is a good sharp lens. I have a lot of fun with mine. Just keep it level and lined up, plane to plane!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I filed out a 35mm neg carrier,piece o' cake.

Images
    Saturday night bump. Thanks to all that commented, obviously a loyal followin for the Horizon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin