Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,462   Online: 965

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya Universal dream kit

OK, so I just realized that I'm really pimping my 2x3 Century Graphic, which is leading me away from my Mamiya Universal kit (which is wonderful). Instead of letting it rot, I would like somebody to have it, preferably as a kit, but if I don't get a bite, I might parse it out. This is a feeler ad. Photos to come later.

Kit includes:

• Mamiya Univerisal "Press" camera, with grip, shutter release, good, calibrated rangefinder.
    • 6x9 roll film back (with winder, slightly problematic but perfectly useable)
    • 2x polaroid backs, beautiful.
    • the wonderful 100mm f2.8 lens, great condition
    • the fabulous 50mm f6.3 lens with lens shade and view finder, great condition

I'm thinking a clean 1G for this entire kit, net to me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A couple of addenda: The 100/2.8 also comes with a shade. I'm going to keep one of the Polaroid backs. Everything else remains the same. Photos later

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    hello price kit

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm asking for 1G as in $1,000US.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    What would you want for the grip, 100mm f/2.8, and polaback (individual prices)? I'm in desperate need of a grip, the other two are more or less wants.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm currently not desperate and I want to keep these together.

I do have an extra grip that has a faulty shutter release, though, if you're interested. Basically, the thin rod at the end doesn't extend far enough out and will not depress the shutter. You can try to fix it, or, since it's the version of the grip where the shutter release cable is detachable (I believe these are later model grips), you can look for a replacement cable. Alternatively, you can velcro tape a different cable onto the grip like I was doing till I got a replacement grip

Let me know if you're interested in that. $25 plus shipping & PP.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Interesting. Yeh I'm having the same problem with mine; it won't extend all the way. I've been looking to replace the cable release but I've only ever seen a replacement part for it ONCE and I was on the phone when the auction ended so I missed it :/ I think I'll give the velcro/cable combo a try.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you have any sample Polaroids with each of the lens (I know the 100 doesn't really cover)? Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Actually the 100/2.8 does barely cover 3x4, at least at portrait/near-portrait distances. The 50mm, on the other hand, falls a little short.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=8892...olaroid&m=text
    http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=8892...FP-100C&m=text

I can take a few more sample shots if you're interested

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am sooo tempted by this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin