Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,871   Online: 964

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Canon EOS 1V HS and extras

CANON EOS 1V HS with motor drive, two batteries, charger, optional regular battery compartment, and upgraded focus screen installed (Ecs and regular screen included). Lightning fast autofocus (better than my 5D) and built like a TANK (weather sealed), this pro level autofocus 35mm film camera is IDEAL for use with both Canon lenses and manual focus adapted lenses. *BONUS* - I am including a MD/MC mount to EOS adapter, so that you can use all those fantabulous old Rokkor lenses on this bad boy! The upgraded focus screen allows you to actually see whats in focus and what isn't - ideal for manual focus and shallow depth of field shots. Works fine with autofocus as well. Also included is the full manual on CD ROM with all custom function codes. Shipping will be USPS Priority with tracking and will depart from 78945.

$650 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0917.jpg   IMG_0919.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rawrrrrrr…
    I have this EXACT kit down to the Ecs except no rokkors yet but I do use Zeiss and Nikkors on my Canons

This is one hellofa bangin' kit and with charger and accessories a VERY fair price to boot.

Anyone contemplating this, step up before it gets snapped up!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bruce! I agree...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin