Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,832   Online: 977

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya-Sekor Z 50mm f4.5 lens for a Mamiya RZ67 (170 USD Shipping included)

I have lots of feedback on eBay and RFF.

I hope these prices are reasonable. I think they are. 10 USD will go to APUG from the sale.

PRICE: 170 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to the States, Australia, New Zealand, Asia.
    PRICE: 175 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Europe.
    PRICE: 195 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to South America.

For Sale: Mamiya-Sekor Z 50mm f4.5 lens for a Mamiya RZ67 camera. This lens is great condition.

Overall Condition: Excellent. There is very little wear on the lens body. There are two visible scratches on the body near the filter ring. The filter ring is not damage. No problem screwing on a filter.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. If there are cleaning marks on the front or rear lens I cannot see them. There is a little internal dust.

Focusing Condition: Focus was accurate when I mount on the lens onto a RZ67 to test it. As I extended the camera bellows everything focus accurately.

Aperture Ring and Blades Condition: The aperture ring is smooth. It clicks at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f32. Please check the photos. The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt.

Notes: There is a front lens cap and rear cap.

Refunds: Refunds available. I will give the buyer one week.

Shipping: FREE Please note shipping will be via Japan Post EMS Service. EMS provides tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive and you insurance and tracking with EMS.

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2214.JPG   IMG_2220.JPG   IMG_2213.JPG   IMG_2222.JPG   IMG_2223.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2225.JPG   IMG_2226.JPG   IMG_2228.JPG   IMG_2230.JPG   IMG_2231.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin