Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,955   Online: 1131

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon EF 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 Ultrasonic Zoom (120 USD SHIPPING INCLUDED)

Prices include shipping

1. 115 USD to Asia, New Zealand and Australia.
    2. 120 USD to Canada and the States
    3. 125 USD to Europe
    4. 140 USD to South America.

I will ship with EMS. Buyer pays custom fees. I will not change the invoice or mark as gift. Paypal only. I will not accept gift payments.

For Sale: Canon EF 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 Ultrasonic Zoom.

I bought the lens thinking I would like a zoom, but I do not like zooms. I shot two rolls with the lens. Everything works well. I tested the camera on a Canon 5D at the camera where I bought it, so it works on film and digital Canon EF bodies.

Overall Body Condition: Good to Very Good. There is very little wear on the lens body. The lens locks firmly into place. The filter ring is not damaged, so I can screw a filter. The hood turns a lock firmly into place too.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate. There is no slippage. Focus is nicely dampened.

Aperture Blades: The blades are very clean and snappy. There is no oil.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze or cloudiness or mold.

Notes: There is a front lens cap, rear cap, hood and Kenko filter.

Refunds: One week. You pay return shipping. I have tried to describe the camera or lens or accessory to the best of my ability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0001.JPG   IMG_0002.JPG   IMG_0014.JPG   IMG_0015.JPG   IMG_0004.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0005.JPG   IMG_0008.JPG   IMG_0007.JPG   IMG_0009.JPG   IMG_0010.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Photos taken with the lens on Canon EOS1n
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img929.jpg   img924.jpg   img923.jpg   img941.jpg   img946.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin