Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,257   Online: 817

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Yashica GSN (27.50 USD)

For Sale: Yashica GSN.

I have tested or cleaned the camera. It works properly. The price is 27.50 USD plus shipping. We can talk about shipping if you are committed to buying. Paypal only. No paypal gift payments. I will not ship as a gift. I will not change the invoice. NO BATTERIES included.

Body Condition: The body is in very good condition. There are minor abrasions and scuffs. The are no dents or dings to the body. The is no brassing. The filter ring is undamaged, so no problem screwing on and off a filter. There is no battery leak damage.

Lens Condition: The lens has no mold or haze or cloudiness. I cannot detect any cleaning marks.

Meter Condition: The meter seems accurate. The over and under arrows light up. The meter and shutter adjust to the ISO setting. You do have adjust the ISO one stop to get a proper reading because of the different voltage with modern batteries over the prohibited original mercury battery.

Shutter Condition: The shutter blades are clean and snappy. There is no oil on the lens.

Aperture Blades Condition: The blades are clean and stop down nicely.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is dirty. The yellow focusing patch is visible and seems aligned vertically and horizontally correctly.

The light seals need to replaced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2282.JPG   IMG_2285.JPG   R1189979.JPG   R1189981.JPG   R1189982.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1189983.JPG   R1189984.JPG   R1189986.JPG   R1189987.JPG   R1189988.JPG  

Shooter
    Large Format

Yashica GSN (27.50 USD)

PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin