Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,494   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The water panel and the mixer are both very nice. The mixer is great to have when mixing 2-5 gallons of dev, bleach, fix etc... The clear tubes are for 4x5, 8x10, 11x14 and to hold reels. My water panel died shortly before my Wing Lynch, but I still have 3 of the mixers many, many tubes and reels. The wing lynch is an excellent tool for constant agitation development I used mine exclusively for c41 what little b/w i do is semi stand (to make up for my exposure issues).
    Last edited by jd callow; 01-14-2013 at 09:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep an eye peeled for a film drier. It seems that these were often sold as a package that contained the water panel, cartridge water filters, mixers (2 for b/w, 3 for c41 and e6), drying cabinet, tubes, reels, nitrogen tank with regulator and the Wing Lynch.

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM your phone number please and I'll be able to call if something comes up. The person dealing with this is not an email type, but is almost almost reachable by phone.

I think just the tube for developing reels with this one. They ran 35mm and maybe 120. No nitrogen tank, but has the regulator plus a pretty new brass one. Cartridge water filters are there mounted on a panel, but no other water control (temp control valve) that I saw. I'll ask what they did for drying. I think they had an old Senrac when I was there and may have continued to use that.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Last I talked to folks, this was on its way to a successful conclusion, so I'll close this thread now.

Thanks to everyone who replied, and may apologies if anyone was disappointed; I just wanted to keep it out of a landfill.

Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin