Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,138   Online: 1056

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Minolta 50mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Mount (195 USD SHIPPING INCLUDED)

I have a lot of feedback on RFF and eBay. If you have questions ask.

I am open to offers. The prices for this lens vary widely on eBay. I think the prices are fair.

PRICE: 195 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Asia (Taiwan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore)
    PRICE: 200 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Australia, NZ, USA and Canada.
    PRICE: 205 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Europe.
    PRICE: 215 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to SOUTH AMERICA

I will ship with EMS. Buyer pays custom fees. I will not change the invoice or mark as gift. Paypal only. I will not accept gift payments.

FOR SALE: Minolta 50mm f2.8 Macro Alpha Mount

Overall Condition: Very Good. There is very little wear on the lens body. I mounted the lens onto a Minolta a7 at the camera store I bought it from. The lens locks firmly into place. I tested the lens. The camera could properly auto-focus the lens. The camera stopped down the aperture blades. The camera took accurate readings with the lens. The filter ring is not damaged, so I can screw a filter.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate.The lens extends fully and retracts fully. There is no slippage. Focus is but a bit noisy. This lens is known for this. Focus is accurate throughout the distance range.

Aperture Blades Condition: The aperture blades are clean and snappy. The blades are very clean. There is no oil.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze or cloudiness or mold. I cannot detect any cleaning marks.

Notes: There is a third party front lens cap and a non-Minolta Alpha mount rear cap. The rear cap is there to protect the lens, but is does not fit firmly into place.

I offer refunds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0033.JPG   IMG_0035.JPG   IMG_0036.JPG   IMG_0038.JPG   IMG_0041.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0044.JPG   IMG_0043.JPG   IMG_0045.JPG   IMG_0046.JPG   IMG_0047.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    more more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0056.JPG   IMG_0057.JPG   IMG_0058.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin