Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 694

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Bessa R Black Body (215 USD SHIPPING INCLUDED)

I have a lot of feedback on RFF and eBay. If you have questions ask.

I am open to offers. I think the prices are fair.

PRICE: 215 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Asia (Taiwan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore)
    PRICE: 220 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Australia, NZ, USA and Canada.
    PRICE: 225 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Europe.
    PRICE: 235 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to SOUTH AMERICA

Bessa R LTM Black Body camera.

Body Condition: Good to Very Good. The outside is good condition. The is no brassing. There are no scratches. There are no dents. The rubber grip is tacky/ sticky. This is normal for the camera. Cosina did not use the best materials for Bessa R and Nikon FM10. You can see what I mean in the photos. Film transport is smooth. The self-timer works. The film door closes tightly and firmly.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is clean. There is no mold, but there is a little dust. Focus is not affected in my opinion. When focusing with the Canon 50mm f1.4 lens I have focus is easy. The 35/50/75/90 frame lines appear and clearly visible.

Rangefinder: Horizontally the rangefinder is accurate. Vertically the rangefinder is slightly off. This another common problem, but is an easy repair. Please check the net for more info.

Internal Digital Displays: All internal viewfinder digital displays work and are clearly visible. The over and under-exposure arrows light up as does the correct exposure circle.

Shutter Condition: The shutter seems accurate from 1 second to 1/2000. The shutter curtains are in good condition. There is no damage to the curtains.

Meter Condition: The meter is accurate. The meter adjusts when I set the ISO to varying speeds.

Notes: The is no case and strap or body cap available with the camera.

I offers refunds minus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0059.JPG   IMG_0060.JPG   IMG_0061.JPG   IMG_0062.JPG   IMG_0063.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0068.JPG   IMG_0065.JPG   IMG_0064.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin