Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,739   Posts: 1,515,536   Online: 1079

Shooter
    35mm

Canon Super Speed Lens, Rollei Hood, New Exakata Lens

Canon 55m F1.2 FL for Canon R, FL, or FD mount film SLR's. This is the first Canon superspeed lens that in my opinion is decently sharp wide open, yet it has the classic build quality of its predecessors. This example is in very good condition with good cosmetics, a snappy and clean iris, and very clean, clear, scratch-free glass. Good wide open, and simply stunning stopped down a bit, this is one of Canon's finest SLR lenses. Sold as shown with original lens cap. Price: $350 plus PayPal fee and insured shipping

Telesor 58mm metal lens cap. Machined metal lens cap made in Japan. New and boxed. Will fit the Canon lens above and many others. Price: $8 plus shipping

Rollei Bay-1 (external) metal lens hood with original case. In excellent condition. One side of the tiny strap on the case has come loose. Fits any TLR with an external Bay-1 lens fitting on the taking lens (Yashica, Minolta, and other TLR's for instance). Typical over-the-top Rollei quality. Price: $35 plus shipping

New Japanese made preset Mosler 35mm f2.8 lens for Exakta mount SLR's (Exakta, Topcon, and a few others). This lens comes with original lens caps. Never used. Rare find today. Price: $60 plus shipping

I prefer payment with payment with money orders or checks, but I will accept PayPal. International shipping OK to most countries. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mossler-2.JPG   mossler-1.JPG   canon-2.JPG   rollei-hood.JPG   canon-4.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Rollei hood sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin