FS: More (mostly) cheap stuff
1. Bronica SQ rear lens cap. $7 shipped.
2. Canon EOS 7D camera strap. $15 shipped
3. Canon EOS digital memory card case. $12 shipped.
4. Kodak No. 2 Folding Model C. Nice condition. Uses 120 film. $25 shipped.
5. Ansco 120 folder. Shutter stuck open. Probably best as a display piece. $10 shipped.
6. N/Ai Kiron 80-200/4 Macro + Kiron 1.5x Matched Multiplier. $100 shipped for the pair.
7. Canon EOS Digital wrap. (Get even with Canon and use it for LF lenses!) $15 shipped.
8. Black Spotmatic (SP) missing battery cap. Acc. shoe is missing the shoe. Shutter fires well all the way. $30 shipped.
9. Canon EP-EX15 + eye cup. $20 shipped.
Shipped prices are for US.
Kiron includes caps on all ends.
Any idea if the Spotmatic meter works? Have you tested it with film? Color me interested if so.
I just got it so have not checked the meter. a bit difficult wwo a battery cover.
I have not run film tjrough it. Film adv feels good and shutter fires well.
Hi Colin! I will take the two folding cameras. Just bemail me at marekw (at) sashanna.com with how you wish to be paid and the shipping to Niagara Falls, New York.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
PM sent on black Spotmatic.