Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,491   Online: 973

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canonet GIII QL17 ... all ready to enjoy!

Here is a very nice Canonet GIII which has been cleaned and re-sealed, which has had the viewfinder cleaned, the rangefinder adjusted (vertically and horizontally) and which is working just as it should in all aspects. It comes with the original Canon cap. The shutter and aperture are both working crisply, the meter seems accurate, battery check works, the lens elements show a bit of internal dust but no fungus nor mold at all, the self-timer works (which is rare), and from all indications the Canolite flash adjustment will work (which is very rare). Focus is smooth, cocking is smooth...and I'll include a battery adapter which will allow you to use common #675 hearing aid batteries (so that you'll not have to worry about Wein cells or other less desirable alternatives--a $14 value). And you can use this adapter in any of your other cameras using the old PX-13 or PX-625 battery. Some might describe this as mint or minty. I'd give it about a 9 on a scale of 10.

$75 plus actual cost of postage, and I'm happy to send it anywhere.

PayPal ok for international sales but cash, check or money order for domestic sales please.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canonet front 1-13.jpg   Canonet back 1-13.jpg   Canonet bottom 1-13.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Great camera, and a great deal for one that is re-sealed and ready to go! If I didn't already have two, I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks...I think this one may be gone already.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Goodman View Post
    I think this one may be gone already.
    If it isn't gone yet, I'm interested.
    Last edited by Brian Puccio; 01-21-2013 at 02:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold but thanks very much for the interest.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin