Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,582,967   Online: 989

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Film Transmission Densitometer

For sale: a "3M 222" (actually an X-Rite 301) transmission densitometer. Works perfectly and is in beautiful condition! Table underneath measuring head can be turned on to illuminate film like a light box--this really helps to see and position especially dark and dense negatives!

The original calibration materials are long gone. However, all the readings are consistent, stable and agree with a Stouffer step wedge I have (the step wedge in the pictures is not included!) I do have a instruction manual I printed out that I'll send with the densitometer.

$40 and USPS Priority mail shipping within the US is included. No PayPal, checks or money orders only please.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Item has been sold pending receipt of funds.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Surprised it took that long...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yes indeed, this actually sold in less than ten minutes! Thanks Bruce!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    dammit!

Anyone else got one like this they'd be willing to part with?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin