Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,773   Online: 879

Thread: FS AE-1, KR-10

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS AE-1, KR-10

For sale are two camera's w/ issues.
    1. Canon AE-1, I was told there was something internally wrong with it. I figure it's good strictly for parts. The body is very nice looking but that's about it. To nice looking to just throw away. $5.00
    2. Is a Ricoh KR-10, This one works I've used it. Everything works as it should, speeds sound good, Metering works.
    The bad: needs new seals, The black plastic timer knob was broken I repaired it but the plastic could give out again. You can unscrew the timer knob by pressing w/ your thumb and turning clockwise. Once unscrewed it can be repaired or just replaced. Also there is a hairline crack in the top of the prism housing, does not affect the nice view. Hotshoe works, all you need is batteries for metering. Needs a good cleaning. Any Pentax K or Ricoh SLR lens will work in it.Took good pics even needing seals. So it makes for a decent backup to your Pentax K camera. $10.00
    I figure shipping to be about $6.00 each, Paypal ok, US Sales
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails parts.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now AE-1 $4, and KR-10 $8.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    RE:AE-1.
    Does the shutter click? WIll the film advance cock the shutter? Have you tried a new battery?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Martin,
    See PM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    AE-1 is sold.
    KR-10 is still available. This would be a good back up for that Pentax K mount camera.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin