Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,180   Online: 790

Shooter
    Multi Format

Canon Rebel G kit

My wife insisted she needed this camera because she "couldn't use" my Nikon FM2n (basically because it didn't have auto exposure). She put about 6 rolls through it on one trip to visit her family and never used it again. By the time the next trip came she "needed" a d-----l camera (she's now on her third, excluding cell phones) so this has been resting in the closet for several years. She finally decided she didn't want it any longer, so here it is.

The camera and lens are in near-new condition. Included is the body, 28-80 kit lens, carry strap, front and rear lens caps, body cap, slightly tattered manual, case, still-sealed-in-the-case 58mm Hoya skylight filter, and a cute Canon micro-tripod that never got used. There is no corrosion in the battery compartment. The camera and lens worked perfectly when we used it, but I don't have any CR123A batteries around now to test it.

I can email a higher-resolution version of this photo, or pix of anything else you'd like to see in more detail, just ask.

$75 plus shipping, or make an offer (but not an insult, please) if you think the price is too high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebel_G_2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $60 plus shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just found a 58mm Hoya multicoated circular polarizer, unused in its original sealed case. This was purchased at the same time as the camera, and I'll include in at $60 plus shipping. So you get the camera, manual, case, two filters, and the cute little tripod thingy for this price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $60 includes shipping in CONUS. PayPal OK.

The Hoya filter alone is listed on B&H today at $65.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin