Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,867   Online: 947

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

4x5 instant film-pack holder - Polaroid

This is the 4x5 version, not the one that takes FB100C Fuji. I've had it for awhile and I don't think I'll be using it. As far as I know, Fuji has stopped making the 4x5 packs (just so you know), but if you have some, or some older Polaroid 4x5, this is what you need to shoot it in a standard 4x5 camera with a modern back.

Perfect shape, used about 8 months ago. No problems known, but money back if you find any. Photos possible if you need them, but it's a pretty standard item.

$65 delivered CONUS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK... so I seem to have overestimated the desire for Polaroid backs in 4x5. How about $45 delivered in conus? Any takers?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    OK... so I seem to have overestimated the desire for Polaroid backs in 4x5. How about $45 delivered in conus? Any takers?
    PM Sent however probably not taking it as I my PM is more of a question...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    eventually the Impossible Project or New55 will start making instant 4x5s and you'll be able to get what you want for it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin