Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,314   Posts: 1,536,685   Online: 876

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

3x4 Roll Film Holders (Rollex/Suydam) & Graflex Bag Mag

$75 shipped for the lot in CONUS, $100 shipped world wide, shipping from 92116, San Diego, CA. I will make 3% donation to APUG upon completion of sale.

Disclaimer: I bought these when I had no idea there were sizes of film other than 4x5, and I have nothing to use them on nor try to fit. Feel free to ask any questions about them, although I'll try to answer some below:

-One of these 6x9 Rollex holders will need the inner felt light trap reglued/taped or replaced. It is present but in pretty rough shape. The two Rollex holders have an adapter plate, not sure what it fits though. These will likely take some time and effort to get into shape, intensive cleaning/polishing. Also included is a 645 insert.
    -Bag mag works fine, has all 12 septums in excellent condition and lever/pull is fairly smooth. Ruby window is present and clean. I would use this as-is with no qualms.
    -Suydam is in the best condition out of the 3 roll holders, seems to be ready to use and is 6x9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3x4holdersback.jpg   3x4holders.jpg  
    Last edited by Fixcinater; 01-27-2013 at 04:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarification/added details.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just a quick question to be clear. You think these backs are for a 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 camera? If so I am definitely interested.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Yes, they are. Definitely not 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, definitely not 4x5. I can get precise measurements tonight if you'd like.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    No need to bother! They must be 3X4. I'll take you up on the offer. How do we proceed?

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Sold. Thanks all for the interest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin