Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,538   Posts: 1,572,756   Online: 836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by angusparkengusparker View Post
    Thank you. I've already got the lee adapter for 67mm - but it's for the RF75 system which might vignette I expect...
    Yes, almost for sure. That's why I got the wide angle adapter.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    There is no vignetting with this adapter and the Lee foundation kit.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by healingvirtue View Post
    There is no vignetting with this adapter and the Lee foundation kit.
    Thank you for the clarification. For now I'll stick with my 4x5 w/ 6x12 back but it's always tempting when one of these super wide panos comes available - they must make wonderful images in the right hands.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You can always get a 6x17 back for your 4x5 as well. DAYI makes one for about $500.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one of these and have used it for twenty years or more. Phenomenal basic camera that can be used like a point and shoot. F22/F32 at the infinity or just before point and all is in focus. I use mine with a 90 f8 nikkor so don't know about your configuration but lots of depth of field. And the only one of its kind (compared to fuji g617) that has that amazing bellows so instead of close focus of 10m with fuji??? you can get to much less with art pan. Buy a 617 gg and hold it to the rails with the back off and you can set the focus anywhere. And that film is flat, no questions asked. And that is a darn fine price. Good luck to whomever gets it. I have a shen hao 617 which copies the ebony camera and I still know that for some hikes and trips, it will be the art pan for sure.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jolimon View Post
    I have one of these and have used it for twenty years or more. Phenomenal basic camera that can be used like a point and shoot. F22/F32 at the infinity or just before point and all is in focus. I use mine with a 90 f8 nikkor so don't know about your configuration but lots of depth of field. And the only one of its kind (compared to fuji g617) that has that amazing bellows so instead of close focus of 10m with fuji??? you can get to much less with art pan. Buy a 617 gg and hold it to the rails with the back off and you can set the focus anywhere. And that film is flat, no questions asked. And that is a darn fine price. Good luck to whomever gets it. I have a shen hao 617 which copies the ebony camera and I still know that for some hikes and trips, it will be the art pan for sure.
    Thank you so much jolimon, I really appreciate that!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    IF someone doesn't make an offer soon, I will sadly have to sell this elsewhere on auction.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    where's the option to bump an ad?!?!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The camera is now up on Ebay with less than a day left on the auction!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin