Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,258   Online: 1008

Shooter
    Multi Format

Large Bronica SQ-Ai outfit, minty, great value

I have for sale my entire Bronica SQ-ai kit which is in exc+ to mint- condition and that is very conservative. The camera body is mint- and fully functional, little wear. All lens glass is pristine with no issues. All focuses are smooth. All operations of all gear is perfect. The only issue to mention is the 50mm lens has a small ding on the edge of the filter mount area, so small that a filter spins all the way on easily and it is hard to show in pictures. Other than that everything is great. Here is a list of most everything that is included.

SQ-ai body with WLF, all body caps.
    Auto meter prism-i (90 degree)
    45 degree prism with diopter control
    3-120 film backs
    1-220 film back (not shown)
    1-35mm film back (24x36mm)
    40mm PS lens
    50mm PS lens
    65mm PS lens
    80mm PS lens
    110mm macro PS lens
    150mm PS lens
    200mm PS lens
    (all with UV filters, both caps, cases, and some with boxes)
    2-Bronica close-up lenses (67mm)
    3-Bronica hoods 50/65mm, 80/110mm, 150/200/250mm
    Motor drive grip
    Winder grip
    2x teleconverter (not shown)
    2 extra dark slides (not shown)
    4-rapid focus rings

I am offering this as a complete set, please don't inquire about individual pieces at this time. The gear will be carefully packaged and shipped via UPS to CONUS only locations. Payment by paypal, usps money orders, or personal check with waiting period until cleared.
    While relatively new on this site I have perfect record of feedback on rangefinderforum and the auction site. I don't sell junk and gear is always carefully described. I've used all this gear and recently and it all works as described. My paypal and email address is nanthor@hotmail.com for questions, please put Bronica gear and APUG in the title. You can also contact me with a PM on this site.

Price is $2400.00 delivered including shipping and fees, slight discount for other payment methods.

Thanks, Bob Nancarrow, Michigan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bronicagearsale 002.JPG   Bronicagearsale 003.JPG   Bronicagearsale 004.JPG   Bronicagearsale 005.JPG   Bronicagearsale 006.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Wow, where you a year ago when I was lusting for a setup like this?

Great looking kit! GLWS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some of the gear has sold so I am locking the thread. Selling pieces on another thread. Thanks, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin