Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,662   Online: 1130

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon SP with 50mm f1.4 and 105mm f2.5 lenses (5cm, 10.5cm)

For sale is a nice Nikon SP rangefinder camera with 50mm and 105mm Nikon lenses. The camera is fully functional with accurate shutter (curtains look like new too), smooth winder, clean and clear rangefinder and viewfinders, aligned RF. The cosmetics show some light/moderate use, no dents or scratches just some bright marks. Focus control is light action and smooth. Lenses are in exc condition cosmetically with light sign of use, glass is clean and clear with the exception of a small cleaning mark on front element of 105mm lens, has no effect on the pictures. No haze, no fungus. This is an excellent working kit for the Nikon lover.

Price is $1350.00 shipped and fees included to CONUS from Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikon sp M2 003.JPG   nikon sp M2 005.JPG   nikon sp M2 006.JPG   nikon sp M2 011.JPG   nikon sp M2 015.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 01-30-2013 at 04:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sweeet, must resist!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    *drool*
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    35mm RF
    aaahhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will you guys stop making all the noise and pull the trigger!? I am dropping the price to $1290.00 shipped and paypalled to coax the fence sitters into action. Please buy this set so that I can start to rebuild my GAS fund. Lowest price in the galaxy for an SP with 5cm and 10.5cm lenses. Also, I have a nice leather fitted case (original Nikon branded) for the 10.5cm lens that is now added to the kit. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aw, heck, let's make it $1190.00 shipped and paypalled. Now get this kit! Bob Nancarrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This sold very quickly, thank you. Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin