Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,632   Online: 733

Shooter
    Multi Format

35mm BW Bulk Film Sale llford, Agfa Cinerex

I am cleaning out my 35mm BW film I don't use. All has been deep frozen since purchased by me. Each roll $5.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping. Paypal accepted. Foreign buyers write for postage.....

1 100ft Roll Ilford FP4 Plus 125 Dated Oct 2016 still sealed $45.00
    1 100ft Roll Ilford HP5 Plus 400 Dated Feb 2015 still sealed $43.00

Ilford P4 400 Surveillance - 150ft rolls. $45 each
    On a thin blue Poly base.

2 Rolls 35mm Agfa Cinerex IC1N 50asa orthochromatic 300ft Rolls $50.00 ea

Orthochromatic, if you take photos with a red filter you won't get any image! You can even have it exposed to red safe lights (how long is safe I don't know). Kind of exciting because you don't need to use a red filter with it to increase contrast; it already has contrast. You can save 1.5 to 2 stops with same effect!

Develops in black and white chemicals.

300ft roll is equal to around 60 regular 35mm rolls. I'd like to sell around around 20 rolls (300ft a piece). They are slightly too big to fit some bulk loaders, I just roll half of one onto another center piece of a roll, and load 150ft at a time. You can actually do this under red light (not sure for how long, but people use to use 4x5 orthochromatic negatives to make positive transparencies under red light)

It expired in 2004, but has been stored well, and doesn't appear to show any signs of age.

It appears to be 50asa (maybe even a bit lower), or at least if you shot at 100 it would need a lot more development. I did 8 minutes of Tmax 1:4, at about 68-70 degrees for the samples. Could benefit from yellow filter for sky just like regular black and white film. (credit member Field for write up)

Ask any questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

how much would it cost to post an Ilford P4 400 150ft roll to Europe (Athens, Greece)?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    pm sent on roll of Cinerex.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ill take whatever cinarex is left.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All Ilford is sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All film is sold!! Thanks to all the buyers!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin