Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,085   Online: 922

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

AGFA APX400 - 50 rolls of 120 - €300 (Europe)

When AGFA went bust I stored some APX400 - 120 for later use, since I prefer slow films I will sell the last 50 rolls.

They expired in 2009 but never left the freezer since 2005.

50 rolls for €300

I prefer to send them to a European buyer. (Not sure if they go through x-ray or will be opened when sent outside the EU.)

Cheers,
    Quinten.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APX400.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	251.1 KB 
ID:	63411

PS is it possible to add the size to the topic title? I forgot to ad 120...
    Last edited by Quinten; 01-31-2013 at 07:31 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: picture

Shooter
    35mm
    Is that a joke? 6€ apiece for a bulk quantity of 50? The first online shop I look at (fotoimpex.de) has TX400 @4.25€, and one can buy as little (or as many) as desired. Good luck to find a fanatic buyer for APX400.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AGFA APX400 - 50 rolls - €300 (Europe)

Ha, good one Bernard. Maybe if APX400 was still made it would go as cheap as TX400. I'll bet he sells it all pretty fast. I'd be in for some if he was in the US.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AGFA APX400 - 50 rolls - €300 (Europe)

Hmm, had not checked the euro to USD lately, that's over $8 USD a roll, maybe a little high but not too far off, might not sell so quickly...$5-6 a roll in the US I would have bought it already.
    -----------------------

Richard S.

My Photography Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Hmm, had not checked the euro to USD lately, that's over $8 USD a roll, maybe a little high but not too far off, might not sell so quickly...$5-6 a roll in the US I would have bought it already.
    I must admit I didn't compare the euro with the dollar until just yet, the euro is pretty high indeed. The only reference I had for the price was a sale on the British eBay where it sold for quite a bit more. I'll keep it at 300 for a few days and if that turns out to high I'll consider 250, lower than that and I'll use them myself.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd encourage you to keep it anyway Quinten. It's price will only go up not being made anymore and while I will admit it's not as versatile or flexible of a film vs TX400 it has it's unique look and niche in my opinion. I'm treasuring my last 10-15 rolls myself...

In case you still want to sell here's some of mine with this film to encourage someone to buy it from you:

Phoenix pond Rolleiflex3-5E3 Xenotar Agfa APX400 HC-110 by rich8155 (Richard Sintchak), on Flickr

Bay bridge Toll Plaza marsh Tele-rolleiflex APX400 Rodinal 1-50 by rich8155 (Richard Sintchak), on Flickr

Presidio RolleiflexSL66 80Planar APX400 HC-110 by rich8155 (Richard Sintchak), on Flickr
    -----------------------

Richard S.

My Photography Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Haha. Thanks for the nice examples Richard. It can be a great film in the hands of someone who knows it, I haven't used it enough to use it to its best. I would almost feel guilty shooting it with my lack of experience with this film, knowing it isn't made anymore.

Shooter
    35mm
    There may be those who may not want to buy all 50 rolls. You might want to consider splitting unless you get your price for all 50.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    There may be those who may not want to buy all 50 rolls. You might want to consider splitting unless you get your price for all 50.

pentaxuser
    I thought of that but with the shipping and packages in mind this seems best, I don't really need to sell it. If there is a photographer who loves this film and wants to work with it than 50 rolls isn't much in my modest opinion I just bought 75 100G Kodak slides, because I like working with them and they are probably gone after 3 shooting days already, If I had more money I would have bought a lot more rolls.

But 25 for 150 would not be a problem.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    rich815, those are beautiful examples, the tones are stunning. Just had to say, don't mean to pollute your ad Quinten. Good luck with the sale, about 90% sure you will get your price, eventually. Sander

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin