Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,118   Online: 1068

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 18-200mm (Negotiable)

Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

SOLD - Nikon N2000 + SB18 + Cases - $10 OBO + shipping (PM me and I'll figure out what it's gonna cost) Ė I havenít run a roll of film through this thing in quite a while but the last roll that went through it turned out nice. When loaded up with some AAAís (not included) the shutter speeds sound correct, film advance seems to work fine and everything seems to function nicely. The exterior shows surprisingly little wear for the cameraís age but Iím sure that if you look you can find some paint loss and rub marks. Comes with an everready case, eyepiece cover, SB18 flash (which hasnít been tested recently), and fake leather case for the flash. This thing will probably just get tossed if it doesnít sell so if $20 is too much for you than feel free to make me an offer.

Nikon 18-200mm VR1 - $400 OBO Ė Selling my Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.5.6G IF-ED VR1, overall the lens is in good condition. Glass is clean and clear with no fungus scratches or haze but it does have quite a bit of internal dust. I donít think it there is enough to affect image quality in any way but there is enough that I think itís worth mentioning. Exterior shows no major marks or scratches. Zoom ring is smooth and Iíve never noticed any zoom creep. Focus seems alright, maybe slightly rougher than the 85/1.8d I sold recently. I bought the lens used and itís always felt that way so Iím not sure what the focus is supposed to feel like, but the focus has never bothered me at all. AF is fast an accurate. The lens comes with front and rear caps, tiffen skylight filter, manual, original box and hood.

Last edited by AlbinoBlacMan; 02-01-2013 at 01:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin