Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,396   Online: 1000

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon S2, Leica Summitar, Serenar 50mm F1.9

Very clean Nikon S2 with 5cm F1.4 Nikkor (S.C. version). Everything is in great shape and the camera body has had a fresh CLA. The lens glass is clean, clear and scratch free and there is no fungus, haze or separation. There is a bit of oil on the iris tips. An original lens cap and CLA receipt is included in the sale. Price: $650 plus insured shipping and PayPal fee.

Coated Summitar for Leica thread mount from 1951. There are about a dozen very fine hairline scratches on the rear element visible with bright backlight, but otherwise the lens is clean, clear, separation, and fungus free. There is either a tiny bit of oil on the iris tips or some light scoring there. There iris action is very slightly non-smooth. I mention these "issues" for the ardent collectors, but none of this will impact results. I rate this as excellent user condition and it will delivery great resuilts! Price: $300 plus insured shipping and PayPal fee

Very nice Canon Serenar 50mm f1.9 collapsible for Leica thread mount. The iris is clean, the mechanical motions smooth. The glass is substantially clear and clean, with some minute imperfections visible under bright light, but nothing that will impact results (minor coating spots, perhaps some micro scratches and dust specks). A fine classic lens. Sold as shown. Price: $240 plus insured shipping and PayPal fee

I can accept payment via PayPal, check, money order, or cash (if picked up). I ship to most countries. Customs documents are always filled out accurately. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikon-s2-1.JPG   nikon-s2-3.JPG   summitar-4.JPG   serenar-50mmf1.9-1.JPG   serenar-50mmf1.9-2.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 02-02-2013 at 11:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM'd on the Nikon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon S2 sold - other items still available

Shooter
    35mm
    Serenar 50/1.9 still available - make me an offer!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin