Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,518   Posts: 1,572,207   Online: 988

Shooter
    Medium Format

[FS] Schneider-Kreuznach MC Super-Angulon 65mm F5.6

I was thinking of taking this and add to my lineup comprising a SA75/5.6, but I've since decided to go for a 72XL and stick with one WA for a while, so it is offered here instead. It's a listing for a friend in Japan, whom I can definitely vow for.

According to him:

Mechanics 9/10
    Cosmetics 8/10, bit scuffing, and two minor dents, one each in the front ring and rear. The dent in the front doesn't hinder filter mounting at all and the one in the rear I can't even discern in the photos
    Optics 9/10, with only minor lines in the coating (i.e., no scratches), and no fungus, haze, etc. Dust specks are present, but not excessive.

His asking price if $335 net & shipped from Japan. You can pay him directly to his Paypal account in Japan, or, to save on fees and pay to my Paypal account. For my credentials, ook in the classifieds section for my user name, or search for the same user name in: Mflenses, APUG, Luminous-Landscape, GetDPI, or PentaxForums, or check out my feedback on Ebay (ciguatera303).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	?? 3.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	63568

Name:	?? 4.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	63569

Name:	?? 2.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	63570

Name:	?? 1.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	63571

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump @ $315 shipped.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's now $300 Shipped.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD, THANKS!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lens Arrived today, precisely as described, well and quickly packed and shipped.

Rawhead is a stand-up and honest guy and I would have no problem dealing with him in the future.

Thanks!!!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin