Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,699   Online: 845

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale... film bodies.... Nikon F100 and Pentax 645

Clearing out the closet..... Nikon F100 body with nikon motor drive and smaller battery holder when you don't need the motor. Great shape but body cover on right side is loose.... can be reglued. Price $225 including shipping from Canada and you pay paypal fees. Or send me a money order.
    Next is a fine Pentax 645 body with two 120 holders.... excellent shape and works great and includes a Pentax 500 flash. Just get a lens. Price $225 including shipping from Canada ... you cover paypal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-14.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-15.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-16.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-17.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

And the pentax

Here are the images of the Pentax 645 body.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-18.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-19.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-20.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-21.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anyone wanting to get into medium format just needs to grab a pentax lens and you are off to the races.... and the nikon is great as well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm thinking ... mostly about the flash. Built-in slave, so it is an excellent vari-power back fill flash. GN160 (ft).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey you film fans... here are two great deals.... anyone?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Okay, so let's lower the price to a ridiculous $150 plus shipping/paypal fees for the nikon and the same $150 plus etc for the Pentax 645.... this is giving it away. Act fast.

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon F100 film body...

Would like the Nikon, if still available.

LMK
    PJ

Quote Originally Posted by jolimon View Post
    Okay, so let's lower the price to a ridiculous $150 plus shipping/paypal fees for the nikon and the same $150 plus etc for the Pentax 645.... this is giving it away. Act fast.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey Irrev Rev...... please send me a pm with your email address and I will give you the info for sending money. And I have found a Nikon F100 book for you as well and original box. Looking forward to sending you the camera and knowing that it is being used..... Might even send along some old film.. Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The rev wanted it but no word back so both cameras are still available to steal at $150 net each plus shipping/paypal or send me a money order.

Shooter
    35mm
    Richard...
    Sorry, busy weekend! Send to:irrev.rev.316at gmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin