Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,159   Online: 839

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anyone out there looking to get into large format...?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jolimon View Post
    Desperately...and this camera is on my short list, but things I want to buy always show up when the camera fund is low. Bad karma, I guess.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For Sale... Toyo 45A complete system except lens.....6x7cm, 6x9cm and 4x5" $12

Yes I do lol, but just like the last poster, I can't come close to affording this unless you want to trade out my entire Nikon 35mm collection of a body and 6 lenses...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Yes I do lol, but just like the last poster, I can't come close to affording this unless you want to trade out my entire Nikon 35mm collection of a body and 6 lenses...
    You must have bad karma, too.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
    You must have bad karma, too.
    Not sure how to take this nor where it came from lol

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey Stone and the others lusting after a Toyo 45A, I encourage you to get one as they are awesome. And this whole kit is going to Salt Lake City pending payment... SOLD,SOLD,SOLD. Thanks all for looking. Richard

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hey Stone and the others lusting after a Toyo 45A, I encourage you to get one as they are awesome. And this whole kit is going to Salt Lake City pending payment... SOLD,SOLD,SOLD. Thanks all for looking. Richard
    sad as its basically everything I could want... I would trade my entire Mamiya RZ67 kit for it... Which is a Pro II body and a few backs, 3 lenses, viewfinder and Polaroid, and 70mm back...

I'm sure you don't have a need but this would be my only valuable and do-able trade.

~Stone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin