Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,257   Online: 875

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

For Sale... Toyo 45A complete system except lens.....6x7cm, 6x9cm and 4x5" $1250

Well here it goes.... after 25+ years, it is time to move this on and use a different tool. The first large format camera I ever bought.. I am the second owner. It is in excellent working condition and there are a few nicks over the years including a bit of paint off the focus locking lever and some wear on the leather strap. Bellows was replaced by Camera Bellows (England) about 6 years ago and is perfect. Better than original for flexibility. It has two infinity stops if you wish to use them. I bought it with a non-graflok back which is included with gg/fresnel but it has a new mint graflok back with
    factory markings gg and fresnel, a $600 addition. With only just over 300mm of bellows draw, this package also includes the 4" back extender box, a $700 option.
    And it gets even better..... the sweet sliding back that takes mamiya press roll film backs has the optional folding hood and a mint 6x9 Mamiya back plus I will include an excellent condition 6x7 back (not shown in photo). Now you will need to find your lenses but I am including four toyo boards (1-#0 and 3-#1) plus the two factory mint recessed boards, one is 12mm deep, the other 45mm. So you say you have your lenses all mounted on linhof boards????? Well there is a nice toyo-linhof factory adapter board included.
    I figured out a price of $1650 selling separately and am offering this package at a price of $1250 plus shipping from Alberta, Canada and any paypal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-6.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-11.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-3.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-4.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-12.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

other images for toyo 45A system

Here are the other images of the system.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-10.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-9.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-8.jpg   toyo,f100,pentax, ektar, dorff-7.jpg  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For Sale... Toyo 45A complete system except lens.....6x7cm, 6x9cm and 4x5" $1250

Wow this is sweet, too bad my budget for the toyo field body is $200 haha, really nice. Good luck!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Stone.... you could buy a new one in NYC at B&H for over $2000. Mind you the RZ you use is no slouch.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jolimon View Post
    Hi Stone.... you could buy a new one in NYC at B&H for over $2000. Mind you the RZ you use is no slouch.
    Haha yea B&H wanted $1,000 for the used body of the RZ67 Pro II and I went with eBay for $400 I got the Pro II plus 2 lenses 2 120 backs, Polaroid back, both viewfinders, so, I guess I'm a bargain shopper LOL

I've been on the lookout for a 4x5 field camera for a few months now, I own everything (lens, holders, film, even a 70mm graflox 4x5 back) all for less than $200 except I have no body haha

SURE you won't take $200 for the body and 0 board? Lol

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice outfit at a really great price. Someone will snap this up.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

It really is a great price, don't be skewed by my tomfoolery... I'm just desperate for pretty things and no green in my pocket...

~Stone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It'd be nice to have...just more than I need to dish out right now. As usual, I envy the eventual buyer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I may have to rethink this.... I had posted this as a low-priced full package for someone wanting to get into large format. My reasoning was that sold separately, I would want at least $1650 so someone could buy this, keep what they wanted and make some money selling the rest separately. That 4" extender sells new for $700 .... the linhof-toyo adapter is $223.... hell, the little folding focusing hood that fits over the ground glass on the sliding roll film holder is over $200 and it is like new. So if the package doesn't sell by Monday, I will consider parting it out and make the extra myself. I should point out that the roll film back pops into any toyo 4x5 including the view cameras and is super slick. B&H even says you can use digital backs on this item. Dark slide built in, bright gg and those mamiya holders hold the film very flat. Have printed 20x30" that are super sharp!!!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

It's really a nice setup, if I had the $ I would buy it no question. Wish you the best.

~Stone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin