Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,829   Online: 698

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    cheers. The top half is a second tree; I was standing between them and looking up. Sun was behind me.

It's mid-morning daylight. The film is so old that it's marginal even at 200 but mostly the darkness is how I interpreted the scan, i.e. it got printed down heavily.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Mamiya RZ67 50mm ULD and 37mm Fisheye

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    cheers. The top half is a second tree; I was standing between them and looking up. Sun was behind me.

It's mid-morning daylight. The film is so old that it's marginal even at 200 but mostly the darkness is how I interpreted the scan, i.e. it got printed down heavily.
    Oh I see, well it certainly works that way

Too bad you don't live near me, would love to try that lens out and trade some 70mm

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin