Many lenses for sale... please look. :-) Schneider 80mm F4, 150 5.6 (3 versions), etc
I am new here, but have established feedback on the big auction site as well as another well known photography site (Fred Miranda).
I have for sale several lenses that I don't know much about... so I am not sure how to price some of them, etc. I was able to get some prices for a few of them from eBay/other websites, but the others seem to vary in price from model to model, etc.
Starting from the top left:
- Rodenstock Omegaron 135 F4.5 - $75
- Bausch and Lomb Tessar 1C 164 F4.5 - $125 - the blades are brassed from use, but otherwise are in great shape. They are still fully operable. This is a gorgeous lens.
- Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 50 F2.8 - $75
- Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 80 F4, with Durst Lapla attachment - Not sure how to price this - Please make an offer.
- Rodenstock Rodagon 60 F4 - Please make an offer. Comes with a clear "bubble" case.
- Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Has some brassing/scratches on the outer ring - Please make an offer.
- Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Appears to be the newest of the three 150 5.6 models - Please make an offer.
- Schneider Kreuznach Componon 150 F5.6 - Non "S" model - Again, please make an offer. I just don't know how to price these lenses.
Please help educate me here or via PM if I am way off base with my prices! I appreciate any and all input. Thank you!
I just sent PMs to you re #7 and the LAPLA panels.
What is your id on eBay?
I did a search on "componon" and did not get a hit.
Last edited by ac12; 02-07-2013 at 02:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.
You can get a good idea of pricing by searching completed ebay auctions. None of these lenses are excessively rare, you should be able to find examples of most or all within the three-month window of visibility. That would set your probable ceiling prices.
I'd be interested in a couple of those Componon-S's (80,50) if you had some info on condition, function, etc.
The condition of the 50 and 80 is good to very good. In fact, lenses #3, 4 and 7 are the cleanest and newest looking of the lot. They seem to function just fine - the blades are clean, the glass is clean, and the aperture opens and closes nicely.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Here are additional photos of #3, the 50 2.8 Schneider:
Asking $120 shipped for this one.
Can you please advise if the Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 50 F2.8 - $75 is available. I wish to purchase it, cheers
Seller seemed to have disappeared.
No response to my PMs either.