Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,688   Online: 838

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Many lenses for sale... please look. :-) Schneider 80mm F4, 150 5.6 (3 versions), etc

Hello,

I am new here, but have established feedback on the big auction site as well as another well known photography site (Fred Miranda).

I have for sale several lenses that I don't know much about... so I am not sure how to price some of them, etc. I was able to get some prices for a few of them from eBay/other websites, but the others seem to vary in price from model to model, etc.

Starting from the top left:

1. Rodenstock Omegaron 135 F4.5 - $75
    2. Bausch and Lomb Tessar 1C 164 F4.5 - $125 - the blades are brassed from use, but otherwise are in great shape. They are still fully operable. This is a gorgeous lens.
    3. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 50 F2.8 - $75
    4. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 80 F4, with Durst Lapla attachment - Not sure how to price this - Please make an offer.
    5. Rodenstock Rodagon 60 F4 - Please make an offer. Comes with a clear "bubble" case.
    6. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Has some brassing/scratches on the outer ring - Please make an offer.
    7. Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 150 F5.6 - Appears to be the newest of the three 150 5.6 models - Please make an offer.
    8. Schneider Kreuznach Componon 150 F5.6 - Non "S" model - Again, please make an offer. I just don't know how to price these lenses.

Please help educate me here or via PM if I am way off base with my prices! I appreciate any and all input. Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format

sent PM

I just sent PMs to you re #7 and the LAPLA panels.

What is your id on eBay?
    I did a search on "componon" and did not get a hit.

Gary
    Last edited by ac12; 02-07-2013 at 02:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can get a good idea of pricing by searching completed ebay auctions. None of these lenses are excessively rare, you should be able to find examples of most or all within the three-month window of visibility. That would set your probable ceiling prices.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd be interested in a couple of those Componon-S's (80,50) if you had some info on condition, function, etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks all!

The condition of the 50 and 80 is good to very good. In fact, lenses #3, 4 and 7 are the cleanest and newest looking of the lot. They seem to function just fine - the blades are clean, the glass is clean, and the aperture opens and closes nicely.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM incoming on #3.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here are additional photos of #3, the 50 2.8 Schneider:

Asking $120 shipped for this one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are you still there?

Shooter
    35mm
    Can you please advise if the Schneider Kreuznach Componon-S 50 F2.8 - $75 is available. I wish to purchase it, cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seller seemed to have disappeared.
    No response to my PMs either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin