Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,331   Online: 927

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Toyo 45A, LG Format Lenses and HorizonT

1 x Toyo 45A. Excellent condition with good bellows. Come with 5 film holders, the reflex viewing kit (needs new foam) and a Hakuba Aluminum case.

minor flaw on the Toyo is I lost a screw one day. a small screw and rather hidden hole. to eliminate any problems I jerry rigged another screw in. Thread is still good.

Rodenstock 210 f6.8 MC Geronar mounted in 1 lens board.

Not sure on pricing so let us start at $700 shipped in N.A.

I do not take paypal so EMT for you Canucks (or cash is cool) and wire transfer, money order or bank draft for the rest the friends to the south.

1 x Rodenstock 90mm f8 MC Geronar WA

front and rear caps.

$250 shipped in N.A.

I do not take paypal so EMT for you Canucks (or cash is cool) and wire transfer, money order or bank draft for the rest the friends to the south.

1 x Rodenstock 270mm f5.6 Rotelar

$400 shipped in N.A.

1 x HorizonT with viewfinder and handle.

all in excellent shape. only seems to band and such when shot into direct light.

$200

I am not looking to get rich here so if you really want something and feel the price seems high, drop me a line. all the money is going to fund a project i am working on so good kharma buys here!
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

"its a box, it captures light"

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    again,if i am off on the pricing send what you think is a fair offer.
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Toyo appears to be sold folks
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    $150 for horizon

$200 for Rod 90mm

$300 for the 270mm
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent for horizont

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    horizonT is still available folks.

$175 for rod 90mm

$250 for 270mm (a steal) with original packaging
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    badump bump
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    another bump and feel free to make offers
    www.johndensky.com
    www.mediumlondon.com

scm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is anyone on the forum personally acquainted with the seller here, emraphoto (John Densky of London, Ontario)? I wired him the funds for the Toyo a month ago and other than acknowledging receipt of the transfer, I haven't heard from him except for an email note saying he would try to get me a tracking number, that was two weeks ago.

Personal messages here and email to a couple of accounts aren't being received, it would seem. I hope everything is OK.

scm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sorry to have to report that this transaction resulted in the total loss of the $700 I sent to John Densky for the Toyo 45A. The last time he responded to a personal message here was a few days after I wired the money to him on February 13, he didn't respond at all to email sent to several different accounts. I was never able to get a tracking number from him, the camera never arrived here.

I was able to track him down on FaceBook (where he posts several times a day) in the middle of March and several messages were exchanged, with him agreeing to refund the $700 as the camera had been returned to him by the Canadian postal service. The money was not sent and he has not responded to any messages since March 28.

In the best of times, a certain amount of trust is required to conduct business on the internet through forums like this. I've been buying and selling cameras, guitars, motorcycles and computers in forums for nearly ten years, and while the transactions aren't always 100% positive, this is the first time I've been totally ripped off.

It is said that you can tell a great deal about a person by how they treat someone who is unlikely to be able to do anything to or for them. John Densky's actions speak for themselves.
    Last edited by scm; 04-25-2013 at 11:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin