Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,702   Online: 840

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Kodak Retina II w/ 47mm Ektar

I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Email with questions.

Kodak Retina II with 47mm f/2.0 Ektar lens. The camera is in useable but rough condition, it is missing the covering on the front sides and on the angles of the lens cover. The shutter works at all speeds even the slow ones. The coated lens glass is quite clear but does have a bit of fogging consistent with a lens of this age. There are a few minor marks on the glass. The rangefinder/viewfinder does have some fogging. The rangefinder is aligned and useable even in daylight. The closing mechanism is a little rough in closing. I do not see any pinholes in the bellows. The camera is useable as is but should have a CLA on the shutter. The lens is the legendary Ektar 47mm and this sample is quite sharp. I made the landscape photo this past week testing the bellows light-tite-ness, the scan doesn't do justice of the negative. Sold as is $75.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails retina front.jpg   retina lens 2.jpg   retina 1.jpg   retina df dial.jpg   tmax100A.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Retina film chamber.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	809.8 KB 
ID:	63893 Here is an image of the film chamber

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Looks just like my Balta, wish it had the broken knob...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Looks just like my Balta, wish it had the broken knob...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry I don't understand your comment, what broken know are you talking about? My camera doesn't have a broken knob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also, sale is pending

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I posted my Balta the other day as broken and looking for someone with a spare knob (the film advance one) that had ceases and then been snapped off by the previous owner.

Sorry it was random I was tired.

~Stone

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Retina has been sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin