Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,372   Online: 993

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Schneider Super Angulon 90 f5.6 Multicoated £250

For sale is my Schneider 90mm f5.6 Super Angulon MultiCoated in excellent condition. Thefilter diameter is 82mm and the coverage is 235mm at f22. The glass has no marks or scratches. The barrel has no scratches or marks apartfrom two tiny flecks missing from the top of the rim of the rear element (seephoto). There is no damage to the glass. This doesn’t have any effect on the performance and the lens is sharp. I have used it for 5x4 and 6x17.

I have sold equipment on APUG and the Large FormatPhotography forum previously and can refer you to positive feedback. I accept cash if you are collecting it frommy home in Stanmore, London or bank transfer or paypal. I will split the cost of paypal fees with you.

If you are not happy with the lens for any reason, pleasenotify me within 7 days of receipt and return it to me in the condition it was sentwithin a further 10 days by insured signed for post and I will reimburse thepurchase price, less the postage.

The cost of postage and package by special delivery withinthe UK will be £9. For buyers outside ofthe UK, the cost of postage and package via Airsure, insured, tracked andsigned for (where available) or International Signed For (where it is not) willbe approximately £20, depending on which country it is to be shipped to.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90 side main 2.JPG   90 side main.JPG   90 rear.JPG   90 rear element.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Are the shutter and/or the lensboard included?

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    the Wista lens board and Copal 0 shutter are included.

regards

David

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin