Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,903   Posts: 1,555,828   Online: 756

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Hasselblad 50 CF FLE Near mint boxed. £585

For sale is my Hasselblad 50 CF FLE lens. It comes with box, pouch and front and rear lens caps. The glass is clean and unmarked. There are no marks or scratches on the body apart from one tiny speck of paint missing on the inside of the filter rim, where the filter attaches. It has had very light use and I no longer need it as I sold my hasselblad body last year. It is very sharp and also works very well as a panoramic lens with a zoerk adapter on a canon digital camera.

The cost of postage within the UK is £9 via special delivery. Please contact me for the cost of postage outside of the UK. I live in Stanmore, London and you are free to come and inspect the lens. If you are not happy with the lens for any reason, please notify me within 7 days and return it to me by insured, signed for post within a further 10 days and I will refund the purchase price, less postage.

I have sold a number of items on APUG and Large Format Photography Website and I can refer you to positive feedback.

I also have a mint condition Hasselblad UV lens for £50 (it does not come in the original box) and a Hasselblad Bay 60 - 67mm thread adapter (mint and boxed) for £10 if you are interested.

I accept paypal (I will split the cost with you), bank transfers and cash if you are collecting.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 fle box.JPG   50 fle 1.JPG   50 fle 2.JPG   50 fle back.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin