Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,155   Online: 854

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Olympus RC in user condition

I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is extra. I generally use USPS Priority mail, seems to be the best deal on shipping. PM/Email with questions.

I'm offering my Olympus RC for sale because I use it only 2-3 times a year. The camera is in overall very good mechanical condition. The shutter works at all speeds. The lens is clear, with no scratches, fungus or defects. The focus is very smooth and quick. The rangefinder is spot on and bright. The wind is working as it should. The X flash sync works at both the hotshoe and PC connection. Cosmetically the camera would be good to fair because it has been dropped/banged on the top corner by the wind lever. I was able to straighten it a little so that there is no rubbing on the wind lever. Also the self-timer lever has some scratch marks. The satin chrome finish has rub marks on the base plate and top cover consistent with a camera of this age. I've been using the camera with a hearing aid battery and the exposures seem to be better if I set the ISO to a lower number ( E.I. 64 ISO for 100 speed film) The photo of my truck was made this morning. Comes with a loose fitting original lens cap. Sold as is. USA only. $50.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rc front 1.jpg   rc top 1.jpg   rc lens1.jpg   rc open back.jpg   rc_tmx100_rod005_truck1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Somebody is getting a great little camera!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just want to (belatedly) say that randyB was a pleasure to deal with, shipped quickly, and that the camera was as-described. Recommended.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin