Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,948   Online: 809

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mint- Nikon SP rangefinder with 5cm 1.4 lens, extras!

I have another Nikon SP, this one near mint with the only sign of use on the bottom plate, all else is mint. The camera operates VERY smoothly with silky smooth winder and shutter release. Speeds all seem perfect. Rangefinder accurate and aligned. Viewfinder is bright and clear, not foggy! This comes with a very nice eveready case, the dedicated meter (not working), and the 5cm 1.4 lens with silver nikon UV filter, proper hood, and front cap. The front element is perfect, I suspect the filter was put on when new. The rear element has some faint cleaning marks (can't be seen with naked eyes) but the coating still looks great. Inside is clean and clear with no haze. In this condition and with these extras I'm asking $1450 for this beauty. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lenssalenikonSP 029.JPG   lenssalenikonSP 046.JPG   lenssalenikonSP 020.JPG   lenssalenikonSP 035.JPG   lenssalenikonSP 044.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 02-10-2013 at 03:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It's scary how mint that thing is. GLWS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi. Do you have any pictures of the base plate? Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Baseplate pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lenssalenikonSP 036.JPG   lenssalenikonSP 038.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to add something to this sale. I have a 135mm (13.5cm) Soligor made and built for Nikon lens with rear cap and nice Nikon hood that I'm tossing in for the same price. The lens looks great, mint-, but has 7 little clear fungus blooms inside the front element group. This can easily be cleaned up if you're handy getting into the front of a lens (it has a ring that you would use a rubber pressure thingy to get into). The lens should then be worth about $200. This is a limited time offer since I have this gear on other sites and some serious inquiries on it. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This kit has been sold, thank you, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin