Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,764   Online: 863

Shooter
    Large Format

FS RZ67 Pro with 110mm Lens, 3 Backs, and Strap

RZ67 Pro (not the Pro II) with a waist level finder, 110mm Z lens with caps, and 2 120 backs as well as a 220 back. Note that there are only two dark slides, so the 220 back has to share a slide. Also comes with a lens hood and a strap.

Everything is in excellent working and cosmetic condition, and this baby is ready to shoot. A great 6x7 medium format camera, and although the 110mm lens is the standard lens, it's very versatile.

The weird reflection in one of the pictures is my umbrella -- the lens is in great shape, with no scratches, etc.

Asking $350 plus shipping; I'll take $325 if you are willing to give up one of the 120 backs.

Payment via PayPal only, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rz67_1.jpg   rz67_2.jpg   rz67_3.jpg   rz67_4.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm very interested in purchasing the 67. Got any extra batteries to go with?

Shooter
    Large Format
    The battery in it is almost new, and they are cheap -- about $6 or $7 at B&H or Adorama. Sorry, I don't have any extras.

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin