FS Mamiya RZ67 Pro kit: Body, 3 Lenses, AE Prism, WLF, Grip, and more!
For sale is a complete Mamiya RZ67 Pro 6x7 outfit, that will be your workhorse inside or outside the studio. Everything works perfectly. This is my first sale here, but I have 100% rating after several sales on eBay as darkvidator. I have also completed several positive transactions in RFF and in the large format photography forum.
Hi-res pictures are available at my Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidma...7632653338290/
I have broken up the items into a basic kit, which I do not intend to break up, plus some very nice extras that I decided to sell separately. I rate using the very strict KEH standards. All prices in USD, do not include shipping (from Boston):
Basic Kit, $475:
- RZ67 Pro body with body caps, EX cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically.
- 90mm f/3.5 W lens with both caps, LN- cond, no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc. Glass and barrel look mint.
- 180mm f/4.5 W lens with both caps. BGN cond with no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc.
- 1 120 6x7 back in BGN cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically (they would sell it as EX+ on eBay)
- RZ Waist Level Finder in EX condition, with some signs of use, works perfectly
- RZ L Grip with leather strap, EX condition. Please note this is the old, mechanical one with cold shoe (but sturdier)
Extras, priced separately:
- 75mm f/4.5 W shift lens with both caps and instructions, EX+ cond, no scratches or clean marks, haze, etc. Comes with a nicely padded LowePro bag and a 105mm B+W MRC UV filter. $600
- AE Prism Finder, with cap and rubber eyecup, EX cond, with some internal dust that does not affect performance: Tested for accuracy with my Pentax Digital spotmeter and both agree on the measurements!! $200
- RZ Winder II, BGN cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically, $45
- NPC Polaroid Film Back Holder in UG cond cosmetically, perfect mechanically, $40
- rare 105mm B+W F-Pro Kaesemann KSM MRC circular polarizer in case, LN-, with no scratches or clean marks, rotates smoothly. $200
Last edited by davidmarinero; 02-11-2013 at 10:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Where were you 3 days ago. I just bought a basic kit like yours. Heck it is not even delivered yet.
Since I have plenty of RB, I decided I might as well see if RZ has anything to offer. I will be finding out.
I love these big cameras, now that they are very cheap, why not enjoy yesteryear.
I use a lot of Fujifilm FP-3000B, it is a big hit at parties. It is amazing how many people have never seen Polaroids!
Well, 3 days ago I was in a blackout and under a driving ban in Massachusetts due to Blizzard Nemo!! I wanted to post this ad on Friday... Enjoy your new camera. It can be used as an all around camera, but it really excels for portraits. And if you want to add more goodies, just let me know!!
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
that´s a nice setup. would you consider shipping the basic kit overseas?
Thanks! I would certainly consider shipping any item in this post overseas.
BTW, the basic kit has a couple of potential buyers already, a potential buyer for the filter, and another for the polaroid back. I am meeting the first one tomorrow, so I will update if any item becomes no longer for sale.
okay, if it doesn´t sell, please drop me a message about total price with insured shipping to Czech
The basic kit, the Polaroid back, and the polarizer are SOLD!!
Still remaining are the 75mm shift lens, the AE Prism viewfinder, and the Winder II
Picture of the RZ67 AE Prism: