Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,467   Online: 938

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Minolta Maxxum 7000 and lenses

Got this with a bunch of older Minolta MF stuff. Another AF system just isn't what I need. I did just film test the camera and lenses; all seem fine.

Maxxum 7000 body with instruction manual and 50mm 1.7 Minolta AF lens. AA battery tray. Body in good condition. There is some whitish deposit on the back and front where the camera is held in your right hand (I could try cleaning that off but I'd rather leave that to you). There was some corrosion in battery compartment; I've cleaned that out; contacts are fine. No LCD bleed as far as I can tell. Includes "everyready" case. The 50mm is in excellent to excellent+ condition. Glass in excellent condition with no haze or fungus. Focus is smooth. Includes front cap. $90 for body and lens. $25 for the body alone. $75 for the 50mm alone (but you don't want to leave an orphan body do you?).

70-210 f/4 Minolta AF lens. Sometimes called the "beercan" lens. Also in excellent to excellent+ condition. Glass in excellent condition with no haze or fungus. Focus and zoom are smooth. Includes front cap, rear cap, and lens pouch (original I think). $125

Minolta 4000 AF flash. Works. There was some corrosion in battery compartment; I've cleaned that out; contacts are fine. Includes 24mm diffuser and original genuine plastic "pouch". $15

All prices plus actual shipping from 55401. 10 day return privilege (less shipping). % to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maxxum 7000 body only 1.jpg   Maxxum 7000 body only 2.jpg   Maxxum 7000 body only 3.jpg   MinAF 70-210 1.jpg   MinAF 70-210 2.jpg  

Last edited by mgb74; 02-11-2013 at 11:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump with lower pricing.

$20 for the body
    $70 for the 50.
    $120 for the 70-210.
    $15 for the flash (still)
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lenses spoken for.

Body and flash now $30 plus shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only the body is left. $20 shipped ConUS.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin