Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,199   Online: 994

Shooter
    Large Format

FS 203mm f7.7 Kodak Ektar in Flash Supermatic

FS 203mm f7.7 Kodak Ektar in Flash Supermatic

I am selling my 203mm f7.7 Kodak Ektar in Flash Supermatic. This is a particually nice specimen in very good condition. Glass is coated and in very good condition with just a few cleaning wisps and the usual dust specks. Shutter fires on all speeds including T and B. I would say that the speeds are about one stop slow. Shutter and aperture blades open and close smoothly and are oil free. Shutter body is in very good condition with only a few very small marks. Comes with retaining flange and covers 4X5 and 5X7 - very sharp lens.
    $160.00 plus $10 shipping by tracked and insured mail in the continental USA. I am currently in Florida 32413 and will mail from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ekt2.jpg   ekt1.jpg   ekt3.jpg  
    Last edited by Simon Benton; 02-12-2013 at 04:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Notice of private message

PM sent.

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD - thank you

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin